A piece of heart......  

Posted by Treasure with our own choices--->ME! in ,

Be gentle: What you're holding is my heart.
Remember in your honesty my pride.
If you don't want to see me, please don't hide
The truth, yet tell it with some art.
Though you may not have asked for me to call,
A single leap of hope must be allowed.
Not easily are shy songs sung out loud.
Yet now I wait alone outside your wall.

This entry was posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

A piece of heart is a very nice article, letting me recall alot of the past. But yet, it is sad in the ending...like my situation, "waiting outside your wall" for both career and love.

April 1, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Post a Comment